Thursday, December 21, 2006

Quote du Jour: Stockwell Day

Just how ignorant can one man be?

Aaaaanyway, it appears that local libs now send bits and pieces of my local columns to their favourite spear-chuckers down east who are quick to unleash a volley of indignation, which makes for good fodder back here at home.
-Stockwell Day

Day: Canada's version of George Allen.

And, bonus, seems that Maclean’s mag was so enthralled as they scanned my past columns that they are going to publish a whole page of my lighthearted quotes on a host of topics.

Now I don’t want to get in trouble from the ethics comish so I can’t actually encourage you to engage in what could appear as a ‘kickback’ scheme by advising you to buy Maclean’s.

But I will admit that I plan to sneak out under the darkness of night and scour the alleyways for a used copy so I can see which juicy items they chose to cut and paste.

And that Maclean's article Day was so enthralled about? Well, it's right here. Have fun scouring those alleyways, Stockwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment