Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Canadian Blog Awards: Vote for me!

Canadian Blog Awards My Blahg is hosting the 2006 Canadian Blog Awards and this is your big chance to vote for liberal catnip for the first time so I can have something to show off to my grandherbs (that's the emotional appeal in my campaign - did it work?).

Nominations open on Monday, October 2 and my blog qualifies in these categories:

Best Blog
Best Progressive Blog
Best New Blog (mine was est. February, 2006)
Best Blog Post

I don't think the numerous voices in my head qualify me for 'Best Group Blog' but that's worth looking into.

Let's see now...what can I lure you with? If selected, I promise you all of the virtual cheesecake you can eat, animated fireworks for your viewing enjoyment and a warm fuzzy sort of feeling that doesn't have anything to do with wetting yourself.

I promise I will not raise your taxes, pry into your sex life, destroy the environment, subsidize big corporations, undercut your civil or human rights and that I will only act like a screaming banshee when it is absolutely warranted.

So have at it and pick me! pick me!.

Thank you!

(I wrote this by myself - no speechalists involved.)

This advertisement paid for by the Friends of liberal catnip Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment