Thursday, October 05, 2006

Damn YouTube!!

You will have noticed, I assume, that there are suddenly a whole bunch of YouTube videos posted on my site - sigh. I chose those videos over the past week or so to post here on the days they became available and have complained to YouTube twice about the fact that they weren't showing up. YouTube sent me canned answers that solved nothing and suddenly - voila! - here they all are out of the blue. This is the second time YouTube has done this to me and if the Google video site would get its bloody act together with better content, I'd just use their service but as it stands now, it's crap. At least when I've selected Google videos they've shown up on my blog when they were supposed to!

Holy flipping video crap, Batman.

Well, at least you'll now have a lot to watch if you're bored...

Why does YouTube hate liberal catnip? Wankers.

Note: I was posting my most recent Random News & Views Roundup while this was happening. You can now find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment