Friday, May 05, 2006

liberal catnip Gets Another Visit From CENTCOM

At 11:41 am today, my stats show that someone from CENTCOM read my story about the confrontation between Ray McGovern and Donald Rumsfeld.

liberal catnip
By Details > Visit Detail
Visit 19,953
[<<] [>>]
Domain Name centcom.mil ? (Military)
IP Address 192.31.19.# (U.S. CENTRAL COMMAND (USCENTCOM))
ISP U.S. CENTRAL COMMAND (USCENTCOM)
Location Continent : North America
Country : United States (Facts)
State : Florida
City : Tampa
Lat/Long : 27.9984, -82.4781 (Map)

Visit Entry Page http://liberalcatnip...-rummy-and-wins.html
Visit Exit Page http://liberalcatnip...-rummy-and-wins.html

Back in March, I got a little visit from a CENTCOM PR guy, 1Lt Brian Anderson, and wondered aloud why they would waste their time checking in on my little blog which, in the scheme of things, doesn't actually attract enough attention to be much of a concern to the US military. The Lt told me, "My main objective is to get the stories out that are not covered in the main stream media." (The Good News™ stories about Iraq).

Fine. Everybody has a job to do.

But why is CENTCOM now running around the blogosphere checking out the reactions to Rummy's lies that were exposed (again) by Ray McGovern in Atlanta yesterday? And why would they bother with my blog? And, the next time I try to fly to the US will I discover I'm on the infamous no-fly list?

No comments:

Post a Comment