- Two CBS journalists were killed in Iraq on Monday while Bush warmongered at Arlington National Cemetery.
- Meanwhile, if a car accident involving US troops can create this reaction in Afghanistan, what's in store for Canadian soldiers? Here's one example. Speaking of Mogadishu type scenarios, that city has been overrun with violence lately as well.
- Paul Craig Roberts asks and answers the question: Is the Bush Regime a Sponsor of State Terrorism?
- Ted Nugent wants to run for governor in Michigan in 2010. Here's why he shouldn't.
How do you get peace, love and understanding? First of all you have to find all the bad people. Then," Nugent adds, "you kill them."
Knowing Nugent, he'd probably round them up on his ranch and shoot them all with one of his 350 guns.
- Britain's National Association of Teachers in Further and Higher Education has voted to boycott Israel.
Presented on the final day of the Natfhe conference, the motion criticised "Israeli apartheid policies, including construction of the exclusion wall, and discriminatory educational practices" and invited members to "consider the appropriateness of a boycott of those that do not publicly dissociate themselves from such policies".
- Israel's Interior Minister threatened four Hamas MPs with expulsion from East Jerusalem if they do not resign in 30 days.
- The LA Times has a story about neocons in the Democratic party. Surprise! Lieberman's name is mentioned.