Thursday, April 05, 2007

PayPal Donation Button Added

As I mentioned earlier this week, I'm moving and need to raise some money for a security deposit and moving expenses while looking for a new place to live so I've now added a PayPal donation button to my sidebar. Several of you have offered a lot of moral support already and I really appreciate that (more than you know). I've obviously made some great friends online and even people I've never heard of have left me some helpful tips and comments. All of that has helped tremendously and I already owe you all so much.

It's been a busy and overwhelming week but I am moving forward and onward. I apologize for the lack of posts in the midst of all of these changes. In the meantime though, enjoy some cheesecake and thank you once again and if there's anything I can do for you in return, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment