- Republicans Terrified of YouTube Debate:
Mitt Romney — who recently faced questions about his common sense for strapping his dog in its carrier to the top of his car during a 12-hour drive, causing the animal to defecate over his windshield — said the format is beneath his dignity.
“I think the presidency ought to be held at a higher level than having to answer questions from a snowman,” Romney told the Manchester (N.H.) Union Leader this week.
- Where are those cosmic cops when you need them? Probably hanging out in the Intergalactic Donut Shop.
- Speaking of cops, whoops.
- Ironic headline of the day: White House accuses Democrats of Gonzales "crusade"
- Need good weather? Find yourself a virgin.