Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cheesecake Open Thread

Grab a slice!

I'm off to do some errands this afternoon while not contributing to environmental pollution (ie. I don't have a car so I'm bussing it). I gave up my car a couple of years ago and bought a cheap mountain bike at a garage sale that summer, which is great for quick short trips at my ahem advanced age, (but wearing the ugly-ass green helmet drives me nuts - we didn't have to wear helmets when I was a kid, back when the fear of brain damage was no big deal and they don't make k3wl helmets for older ladies like me).

I should probably stock up for nuclear winter as well now that we're all doomed - doomed, I tell ya! I already have enough pasta to last me six months but one can never have enough Pop Tarts™ which are a food group unto themselves. I'm pretty sure Coke™ would survive any sort of nukular blast as well so that's on the list too. Oh yes - duct tape and plastic sheeting. One can never have enough of those!

Alrighty then. Off I go into the cold, cold day. Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment