Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Name That Senior Administration Official

The White House has posted a briefing on its site titled 'Interview of a Senior Administration Official by the Traveling Press'. Let's play Name that senior administration official just for fun.

SENIOR ADMINISTRATION OFFICIAL:...Let me just make one editorial comment here. I've seen some press reporting says, "Cheney went in to beat up on them, threaten them." That's not the way I work. I don't know who writes that, or maybe somebody gets it from some source who doesn't know what I'm doing, or isn't involved in it. But the idea that I'd go in and threaten someone is an invalid misreading of the way I do business.

I would describe my sessions both in Pakistan and Afghanistan as very productive.

Cheney: he who shall not be named...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment