Monday, August 14, 2006

Updated: Did Bush Just Say That?

During Bush's propaganda press conference on Monday in which he was explaining this 'new' type of war being fought, he proclaimed (no, he didn't...see updates):

'We kill innocent people to achieve political objectives.'

Ummm...whoops? Freudian slip?

Update: The Washington Post has a rush transcript up of Bush's press conference. It states, 'we fight terrorists who kill innocent people to achieve political objectives.' That's not what I heard when I was watching it. We'll see what the official transcript reveals.

Update: Okay. I've reviewed the official White House transcript and video and I have to offer a correction: Bush said, 'we fight terrorists who kill innocent people to achieve political objectives.'

Brain fart on my part, obviously! I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment