Monday, February 05, 2007

Sites of Note

Just a quick post to point out some sites I'll be adding to my blogroll today...

The more sites dedicated to peace the better, so I'd like to introduce you to Peace Meme and Peace Tree.

madrid11.net offers daily security updates on affairs all over the world and the site is much more than a blog. Definitely worth checking out.

Visit Al Swearengen's deadissue.com for politics mixed with a sprinkling of sports.

I also wanted to bring your attention to reed writes - a blog that's already on my blogroll written by Jim Reed, a former CBC journalist who shares his wisdom from his many years of experience reporting on affairs of concern to all of us.

And finally, discover the brand spanking new blog Everybody Comes From Somewhere (ECFS) which was created this past weekend and is a new home for many old online friends of mine. It promises to be a strong, co-operative, member-owned blog with a focus on liberal values and issues.

An update on The EggRoll (name coined by sheena) which is a list I'm putting together of Canadian female bloggers: I haven't decided yet if I should create a webring style of list, an aggregator or just a simple blogroll, so I could use your input. I don't have the funds or resources to set it up as a separate site and I also don't have much extra time (or energy) to oversee what could become a huge project. Perhaps those of you who have been involved in creating these types of things could help me out with some suggestions? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment