Friday, February 16, 2007

My One Year Blogiversary!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


It's been one quick year with over 1700 posts since my first one here and I'm still kicking - determined as ever to promote core liberal values: justice, equality, the promotion of civil and human rights and, of course, an end to war and suffering.

I want to thank everybody who's stopped by, commented, sent tips, linked to my blog and supported me. I owe a huge hug to those who come by regularly so I don't feel alone in my fight. You keep me going.

As much as a blog is a place to vent and share ideas, it's also become a vehicle for me to learn a tremendous amount about the world, its people, cultures and geopolitical realities. That's been invaluable.

/end 'o speechifying

Here's a gift for all of you - a disgustingly decadent cheesecake. Grab a slice and have at it!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And in the spirit of celebration, may I just say in my oh-so-dignified way 'WOOHOO!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment