Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Rob Ford: "Yes, I have smoked crack cocaine."

"Probably approximately about a year ago."

(Probably? He can't even admit it to himself. You don't say you've smoked crack in a drunken stupor unless you KNOW that you did.)

"One time in one of my drunken stupors."

"There's been times when I've been in a drunken stupor."

"No, I'm not an addict. No, I do not do drugs."

Rob Ford just admitted to reporters that he smoked crack.

News link coming soon...

It's the media's fault that he didn't come clean before now:

“I wasn’t lying. You didn’t ask the correct questions,”

Very raw video of Ford's admissions.

So, Toronto voters, what now?

Meanwhile, Ford's brother came out swinging against police chief Bill Blair.

Update: Better video of Ford's admissions.


2 comments: