Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Thanks for the Votes!

The round 1 results of the voting for the Canadian Blog Awards are now in. liberal catnip came in 7th in the Best Progressive Blog category and 8th in the Best New Blog race. Since only the top 5 blogs in each category are eligible for round 2 voting, that's where the voting ends for mine. It was, as they say, a true honour to be nominated.

Thanks to all who voted for my blog! I really appreciate it. I did promise you cheesecake, so have at it:


I'm very happy to note that my friend olivia's most excellent blog, parvum opus, came in 2nd in the Best Photo/Art Blog category. Good luck, olivia! I'll keep voting for your blog to win (as can all of you - every day - don't forget!)

Congratulations to all who are still in the race and may the best blogs win.

No comments:

Post a Comment