Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The 'Oh My Head' Open Thread

After a day of being attacked from bloggers on the left, right and center of the political spectrum over my decision to compile my list of the top ten smart female Canadian bloggers which some people seem to think is somehow as flipping important as being nominated for an Oscar™ (trust me, it isn't - it's just my list) - and having reviewed some 30+ submissions so far (and I read much more than just one post per blog to get a feel for the joint) - all while being physically affected by the changing weather (I am not a well woman to begin with), I now have the mother of all headaches with a side order of nausea. I am, however, hanging in there.

Out of the corner of my eye where my teevee sits, I see I've missed some important news stories today. I don't like getting behind on the news. It annoys me. So fill me in if you like or just rant about what's going on in your life. Some humour wouldn't hurt either. Bonus points if you make me literally laugh my aching head off.

My powers of concentration are shorter than usual so no essays please. Also, if you want to complain about me, find another customer service desk. Mine is closed right now.

On with the show... as they say.

Be nice to each other. My patience is limited. And being nice is just nice anyway, so give it your best try. You will be graded on your efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment