Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Right-Wing Blogger Claims Death Threat by Leopold

An 'American blogger in Norway', Seixon, claims it was Jason Leopold's voice on the phone which said, 'You're a dead man', during an early morning call today.

This blogger seems to have a long history of complaints and theories about Jason Leopold of truthout. I was trying to make sense of his/her ramblings the other day when I came upon the site by accident. I couldn't and just gave up.

But, why does this blogger believe it was Leopold?

I told the police that I believed this person to have been Jason Leopold. Due to the number not showing on my phone, I said I could not be 100% sure who it was. The voice on the phone sounded like Leopold's voice which I have heard on at least one radio interview. It should be noted that Ben from Benhuh.net has spoken to John Dean (the person who was working with Leopold and called my parents on June 25th) a few times and he deems that Dean's voice is similar to that of Leopold.

I do not believe that Mr. Dean would have done this.
It is my firm belief that it was Mr. Leopold.

Well! Case solved, obviously!

How incredibly irresponsible. I hope that blogger gets their ass sued by Leopold. Soon.

Raw Story's Larisa Alexandrovna is also implicated in this incident.

Update: Someone has now posted Leopold's personal information (which I've edited out) at that blog. Check out this display of absolute hatred:


Jason "JEW BAG" Leopold
****************
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
****************

LET'S RATTLE THIS KIKE

No comments:

Post a Comment