Tuesday, July 03, 2007

About Those Lefty Blog Awards

I guess I've been nominated for a Lefty Blog Award. Thank you! I didn't even know they existed.

Here's the deal:

If your favorite Lefty(s) blog has all ready been nominated don’t let that stop you from nominating again.The number of nominations each blog gets,decides the order the blogs will be listed. Also the top three picks get a 1st,2nd,3rd blog badge.

Accepting nominations ;June 11 - July 14(or longer if the minimum participation level of 50 Cnd bloggers has not been reached)

All participating _Cnd Blogger’s_ in the first annual Canadian Lefty Blog Awards get a chance at a draw for $100

That's $100 in cheesecake money, folks. So keep those nominations coming. And, FYI, I believe Dave at The Galloping Beaver has more than enough cheesecake money, yet does he share his treats with you like I do? Nooooo..... Sure he's a nice guy and all but c'mon, catnip needs a "badge" more than Dave does. (Hi, Dave.)

Oh, and one more thing, if any of you nominate Cherniak - no cheesecake for you - ever. Young Jason's a lawyer now. He can buy his own damn cheesecake. A remedial course in Logic 101 wouldn't hurt either. So he shall henceforth be known as "he who shall not be nominated". Got it? Good. (not sent from my wireless Blackberry, strawberry or blueberry). (Hi, Jason.)

Alrighty then. Start your nominations. And remember, be careful out there. There will be consequences!

(By the way, I'm actually right-handed but don't tell anyone. K?)

Special Bonus for those who nominate my blog:

My Favourite Cheesecake Recipe

1. Go to the store.
2. Buy a cheesecake.
3. Bring it home and eat it.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment