Sunday, June 10, 2007

Cheesecake Open Thread

Just a note to let you know that I'm still hanging in there - not much improvement in the pain level though, so I'm trying to take it easy. Thinking clearly has been a bit difficult. Please stand by, as they say.

I've seen at least a couple of people mention that they're having trouble commenting here. I'm not sure what's causing that except for the fact that Haloscan craps out sometimes. If you're receiving some sort of error message, please let me know by e-mail.

Thanks to those who've left such supportive comments. I haven't replied to everyone yet but, in the meantime, I thought the least I could do is serve you some cheesecake.



If there's something going on out there in the so-called real world that you think I might be interested in, let me know in the comments. I haven't been reading/following the news all weekend. I assume I would have heard if the war with Iran had started though or if the left (what there is of it) had pulled off a coup in the US of A. (Just kidding, NSA snoops.) (They'll never let me back into the US again at this rate. Oh well. We have better bacon.)

I managed to catch a couple of great movies on the teevee: Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee and Crash. I'd highly recommend both of them.

That's about it for now. Eat cheesecake and be happy - or full, at least.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment