Monday, February 27, 2006

Caution: Exploding Words Ahead!

Earlier today, one of my critics informed me of her reason for not visiting my blog:

"It's your word-explosion writing that I do not care for."

After my shock cleared up as I tried to dissect what that even meant, I decided to take a look at some of my past entries here. And, you know what? She's right!

Darned if my little mile of the information superhighway isn't infested with a veritable plethora of IEDs and fissile material - set to go off the minute my fingers hit my keyboard.

In fact, one of my pages actually looked like this:



Well - just call me Catnip bin Explodin' and colour me surprised!

So, I felt it was only fair to warn you: I will not be responsible for cleaning up the mess on your monitor when my words hit your eyes.

Now, to those of you who have decided to brave my pages: get those hard hats on, watch out for flying phrases and inbound metaphors and let's party!

Who brought the cheesecake?

No comments:

Post a Comment